Part-Time – Bellingham, Washington
Christian non-profit organization, Music for Life Institute, home of the internationally acclaimed African Children’s Choir® is currently seeking a part-time Office Assistant. The successful candidate will become part of a dedicated team that experiences the joys of working behind the scenes to help Africa’s most vulnerable children today, so they can help Africa tomorrow. The position is held in our Bellingham office with 28-30 hours per week. Hours are flexible between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Operations, the eligible candidate is responsible for providing office support. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
- Processing bank deposits
- Data Entry
- Inventory management and merchandise shipments
- Office and building maintenance
- Donor Services Support
- Choir support
- Miscellaneous clerical duties
- Must be confident and professional.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and with written correspondence.
- A self-starter, with a high degree of initiative, able to work well independently as well as with a team.
- Resourceful problem-solver with a positive flexible can-do attitude, with a high attention to detail.
- Takes direction easily, is well organized, and displays initiative to helping improve job functions.
- Possess an aptitude for learning and applying new skills.
If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume to email@example.com with “Office Assistant” in the subject field. Don’t forget to include a cover detailing your interest in this position and why are would like to join our team.